In a Nutshell
- Compare multiple debt-relief providers with one form
- Support for full range of debt relief solutions
- Support for all types of consumer debt
- SuperMoney doesn’t provide the services itself
- User must provide personal details to be matched with providers
- No telephone support (internet-only platform)
Why Go with SuperMoney
The main thing SuperMoney promises its users is transparency. SuperMoney lets you compare real offers from many of the top debt consolidation loan lenders using one simple application form. And it does so with a soft credit pull that won’t affect your credit score.
As we mentioned above, SuperMoney’s partners cover the full range of debt consolidation services. These providers cover everything from debt consolidation loans to debt settlement and tax relief. SuperMoney helps you discover the option to resolve your debt.
SuperMoney is a good choice for debt consolidation because it offers you personalized rates within 2 minutes. Most debt consolidation and loan networks will only give you an estimate of rates that you may receive. But SuperMoney provides you with accurate terms based on your provided information. This is important because it gives you a real picture of what type of terms you will be working with if you opt for one of these plans.
- Website is intuitive and easy to navigate.
- Support for all types of debt, including unsecured loans, secured loans, medical bills, and tax debt.
- Free comparison tools let you see the basics without sharing your contact details.
- Open to residents of the United States and its territories.
- Free educational tools and resources to help find you the way to deal with debt
Types of Debt Covered
SuperMoney works with more than 100 debt relief companies.
Debt types include:
- Credit card debt
- Personal loan debt
- Payday loan debt
- Medical bills
- Auto loan debt
- Student loan debt
- Tax debt
With some types of debt, such as credit counseling and credit repair, users can compare options without even having to provide personal details. With other debt types, like debt settlement, users need to provide personal details (including name, address, and Social Security number) if they wish to access real-time, pre-qualified rates. Fortunately, SuperMoney is transparent about how it collects and uses users’ personal data. It promises not to shop your details around to the highest bidder and not to work with providers that use robocalling or other types of harassment.
Help & Support
SuperMoney is strictly an online platform and doesn’t offer phone support. If you do run into any issues, submit a ticket through the SuperMoney website and wait for customer support to respond.
3100 S. Harbor Blvd, Suite 190
Santa Ana, CA, 92704
SuperMoney doesn’t offer active phone support. If you have a question, you can submit a ticket through its website. To do this, click “Contact Us” or “Support” at the bottom of whatever page you are on and follow the prompts. We dug around for other contact details and found the phone number and email address below. However, don’t expect a quick response.