How Acefone Works
Acefone Available Features
Acefone offers several unique features, including:
- Call flipping: Flip (transfer) calls seamlessly from one device to another during virtual meetings as many times as you want, without any interruptions or call dropping.
- Warm transfer: Brief colleagues with pertinent customer information before you transfer a call to them.
- SMS auto-notification: Set up automated SMS responses such as “thank you” or “we’ll get back to you” to show your clients you care.
- Call announcement: Review important client details before you answer a call, such as their name, interaction, and transaction history. This helps you have informed, professional conversations.
- Scheduled callbacks: Eliminate long call queues and decongest call traffic by allowing callers to schedule callback appointments.
- 99.99% uptime: Acefone guarantees 99.99% uptime for all of its customers.
- Real-time call monitoring: Listen in on live support conversations to assess performance and aid in training purposes.
- Scheduled email reports: Have performance reports emailed directly to your inbox on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis.
- Call whisper: Ensure quality support by discretely offering verbal advice to your agents during live support calls. Deliver quick query resolutions and provide real-time training to agents.
- Call barging: Drop in on calls to offer advice to agents and support to customers. This can help reduce escalations and improve your business reputation.
- Call detail reports: Receive detailed reports on all calls, with information such as time on call, average duration of all calls, first call resolution, and more.
- Auto-attendant: The auto-attendant serves as a virtual receptionist, helping you make a great first impression by greeting and routing your callers.
Security and Reliability
Acefone employs powerful security measures to protect and safeguard your data. Security features include:
- Access management: Grant role-based data access only to those who need it.
- Authentication: Set up two-factor authentication to safeguard business information.
- End-to-end encryption: Ensures all conversations are encrypted at the origin device level and decrypted only when they reach the destination device.
- Call line identification: Route your calls through various carriers to ensure stable conversations.
- Secure SIP trunking: Protect your business against fraudulent activity with SIP trunks.
You can integrate Acefone with the following business solutions:
- Zoho CRM
- Google Workspace
- Sugar CRM
- MS Dynamics 365
Acefone’s mobile app is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. You can set up and manage your VoIP service entirely through the app, and use it to make video and audio calls.
Acefone Customer Support
Acefone offers 24/7 customer support via phone, email, and live chat. Phone support is available at 1-888-859-0450, and email support is available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While support is available around the clock, some users have complained about long wait times, as it can take several days to hear back from a representative. However, if you opt for the Premium plan, you get priority support.
Pricing & Special Offers
Acefone’s pricing is competitive compared to other VoIP services. However, unlike some providers its pricing is per user, which can present a problem to quickly growing businesses.
- US local number
- Unlimited calls in US/Canada
- Unlimited SMS
- Mobile, desktop, and web apps
- 24/7 customer support
- Real-time call monitoring
- Multi-level auto-attendant
- Analytics and reporting
- Unlimited audio conferencing
- Integration with popular apps (HubSpot, Zoho, MS Teams, etc.)
All of the features of the Business Plan, plus:
- Dedicated account manager
- Call recording
- Free number porting
- Personalized setup
- IP desk phone compatibility
- Priority 24/7 support
- Unlimited ring groups
- Custom integrations, API, and webhooks
- Integration with premium apps (e.g. Salesforce)
How Acefone Compares to Other Voip Services
email and phone 2am-7pm (ET), Monday-Friday.
* feature only available with paid plans
Acefone vs. Zoom
As you can see from the table above, Acefone is very affordable when compared to other brands. While Zoom does offer a free version, it’s very limited and won’t provide you with most of the VoIP features you need. For these you’ll need to sign up for a paid plan, which starts from $11.99/month/user.
Acefone falls a little short regarding integration, as it only works with 11 apps compared to Zoom’s 1,000+. However, you’ll likely find that the available integrations cover most of your needs, as they include Salesforce, Hubspot, Google, and Microsoft.
Acefone vs. GoToConnect
Acefone offers better pricing, a longer free trial, and more robust customer support than GoToConnect. While GoToConnect offers more app integrations, it cannot be integrated with Microsoft 365 or Zendesk, two key apps for many organizations.
Additionally, Acefone offers call queueing, SMS messaging, and worldwide calling options, whereas GoToConnect does not.
Acefone vs. AirCall
Acefone offers more affordable pricing and a longer free trial than AirCall. While both offer mobile apps, AirCall is only available on iOS devices, while Acefone is available on both Android and iOS.
Some other features available on Acefone that aren’t available on AirCall include audio/video conferencing, caller profiles, chat/messaging, and HD audio/video calling.
Acefone is a great solution for growing businesses looking for a cloud-based communication system. You can get started with Acefone right away through your laptop or mobile device and gain full access to a wide array of features once setup is complete.
Helpful features for your business include a hosted phone system, call routing, call monitoring, virtual extensions, a contact center, and free phone numbers for clients to reach you on. If you want a full-featured communication solution that offers you more value for your money, Acefone is a great choice.