In a Nutshell
- Active credit monitoring and alerts protection
- Insurance for account holders and their children
- US-based customer service and ID theft restoration assistance
- No antivirus protection
- No option of adding multiple account holders
A brilliant solution for:
- Anyone who wants to be prepared and confident before applying for a loan or credit card
- Anyone who wants to be alerted and act quickly if they might be the victim of identity theft
- Anyone with children living at home
How does it work?
After you sign up, your name, Social Security number, credit reports and other aspects of your identity are monitored, and you receive alerts if suspicious activity occurs. If you become the victim of identity theft, you receive identity theft restoration assistance and may receive compensation for lost funds, out-of-pocket costs, and lost wages.*
What does this service watch out for?
IdentityIQ services are geared to keeping your personal and financial information monitored and protected
- Monthly credit reports and scores from major credit bureaus Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion.
- Enhanced credit report monitoring: Alerts you when authorized card users are added, a new auto lease begins, your bank card goes over the limit, your card is stolen, and more.
- Monitoring of applications made in your name for things like utilities, payday loans, and cell phones.
- Alerts in suspicious activity tied to your personal information.
- Credit score tracker and simulator.
- Dark web monitoring of suspicious activity related to your name, SSN, mailing address, and other information.
- Synthetic identity theft protection, including alerts if someone uses your Social Security number with a fake name and address to open accounts.
- Opt-out IQ, to deal with junk mail and spam calls.
Restoration services - what can IdentityIQ services do if my identity is stolen?
IdentityIQ doesn’t just alert you when your identity is compromised; it also offers insurance that compensates you in the event of monetary loss.* You also receive assistance restoring your identity with 100% U.S.-based customer service support, so you can get your identity back in order as quickly as possible.
- Up to $1 million identity theft insurance for the primary account holder when money is stolen by unauthorized electronic funds transfer.* This covers legal experts, stolen funds, and up to $1,500 per week for lost wages, up to a maximum of 5 weeks.
- Up to $25,000 identity theft insurance for the account holder’s children, provided they are under the age of 24 and live in the same residence as the account holder.*
- Identity restoration, with personal assistance from a dedicated case manager based in the United States.
- Lost wallet replacement assistance.
How easy is it to use?
This service is very easy to use. It doesn’t require much of the account holder except to make sure that all your contact details are updated, so IdentityIQ services can alert you of suspicious activity related to your identity. Getting started is simple and should only take a few minutes of your time. All it requires is signing up via the IdentityIQ website, choosing your preferred subscription plan, and providing a few basic details about yourself.
IdentityIQ services include 4 pricing plans: the 3 plans listed above, and a “Secure Plan,” which gives you daily credit report monitoring and a few other basic features for just $6.99 per month. Secure Max is the premium plan, comprising all features listed in the “What does this service watch out for?” section above. Subscribers can cancel at any time.
Help & Support
IdentityIQ services are some of the best in the business. With 100% U.S.-based customer support and a focus on keeping you prepared and protected, IdentityIQ services aim to give you peace of mind when it comes to the increasing risk of identity theft.
Address: 43454 Business Park Drive, Temecula, California 92590
If you’re looking for an affordable service that provides credit and identity theft monitoring, protection and insurance, then IdentityIQ services is an excellent choice. IdentityIQ services has been in the industry since 2009 and offers everything you would expect of a credit and identity theft monitoring service. The company even goes above and beyond, such as offering up to 12 credit reports a year - something most competitor don't provide.
*Underwritten by AIG