In a Nutshell
- NAT firewall included in all plans
- Supports a range of protocols
- Relatively expensive plans
- Servers not as numerous as competition
- Free (limited-usage) accounts available
- Servers across 70 countries
- Easy to use mobile apps for iOS and Android
Ease of Use
Navigating VyprVPN is simple and it’s made the site and VPN as clear to navigate as possible. Eliminating the clutter, VyprVPN has laid out all the information you’ll need to begin and maintain your own account, along with useful articles and community listings to help you troubleshoot along the way.
Last updated: April, 2018
Contacting VyprVPN customer support is fast and easy. The site has a Support page that includes FAQs as well as a “Live Chat With Support” link at the bottom of the page. VyprVPN’s response to inquiries is almost immediate, and support staff’s extensive knowledge of the product makes you feel confident that you are being taken care of thoroughly.
VyprVPN has some inviting benefits. Having total control over your information ensures that no third party can manipulate or intercept your data, and its free account is an added benefit not offered by many other providers.