In a Nutshell
- LLC filing packages include 1 year of registered agent service
- Strong customer service from an in-house team of professionals
- Support for non-US residents
- No support for sole proprietorships or partnerships
- Lack of customer reviews (e.g. no Trustpilot reviews)
Northwest Registered Agent’s service is equally suitable for new and existing business as well as US citizens and non-residents alike. If you’re just starting out, Northwest Registered Agent offers everything you need to form your company. If you’re looking for some other legal service, there’s a good chance Northwest offers that too.
What Does Northwest Registered Agent Provide?
Although it primarily offers registered agent services, the firm also provides quite an impressive list of services for new and existing businesses. For example, it is well-versed in company formation and annual reporting. When you sign up with Northwest, you’ll get a whole package of features as well as an appointed expert to help you set up a business in your chosen state.
For New Businesses
If you’re just starting out, then you’re in luck because Northwest Registered Agent provides basically all the services you need. You’ll even receive registered agent service free of charge for the first year.
Key services for new LLCs:
- Company formation (single or multi-state)
- Federal IRS registration
- Customized operating agreement
- Customized corporate bylaws
- Business license registration
- Registered agent service
- Virtual office and office leasing
- Non-US resident company formation
For existing businesses
Northwest’s service doesn’t stop at company formation. Its business model is based on retaining clients for many years, so they offer a wide range of services to help small and medium-sized businesses manage their legal affairs affordably and efficiently.
Key services for existing LLCs:
- Change of registered agent
- Annual report filing
- Mail forwarding and scanning
- Virtual office and physical office leasing
- Multi-state registration
- BOC-3 blanket agent service
Pricing Plans for LLC or Corporation Formation
Because Northwest Registered Agent offers so many services, it doesn’t actually have subscription plans. Rather, each service is priced separately. Their regular rates, which you can see listed in the table below, are fairly average compared to industry standards.
Northwest Registered Agent Background
Northwest Registered Agent, LLC was founded in Spokane, WA in 1998 with the mission of making the experience of starting and maintaining a business simpler. According to Northwest, it has 5 core goals: easy communication, affordability, speed and efficiency, and top security. Northwest Registered Agent has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
What Customers Say About Northwest Registered Agent
- So far, I am very happy with Northwest Registered Agent. Their philosophy is great - helping people start a business without any major commercial motives.
- I have registered multiple companies all over the world but what I have experienced with Northwest Registered Agent is top of the top. I wish I had known your company before, I would have given plenty of business to you! EXCELLENT COMPANY YOU HAVE!!!
- Giancarlo B
- Very fast response. Quite concise, and most patient.
- Stewart Jensen
Northwest Registered Agent makes good on its commitment to give its clients what they want as quickly as possible. Its agents are available by phone Monday to Friday, 6am to 5pm PT (9am to 8pm ET). The typical email response time is less than 24 hours. There is a lack of third-party reviews to be found on the internet, but those reviews that do exist point to a satisfied client base.
Northwest Registered Agent FAQ
Q: What types of organizations does Northwest serve?
A: Northwest can help form an LLC, corporation, or non-profit. It does not serve sole proprietorships or partnerships.
Q: Who provides Northwest’s registered agent service?
A: Unlike other registered agent services, Northwest doesn’t outsource. It provides registered agent services in all 50 states, including a convenient national registration service with pre-populated forms to file with every state.
Q: I’m a non-resident looking to form a company in the United States. How can Northwest help me?
A: Northwest helps non-American companies do business in the U.S. and non-US residents form companies in the U.S. Services include USA company filing, initial resolutions, operating agreements, and membership or stock certificates.
Overall, Northwest Registered Agent offers a comprehensive service covering most basic legal services needed by new and existing LLCs. The thing we like most about them is that registered agent service is part of their formation package. This might not seem like a big deal, but when you have to go through the stress of starting a new business, it’s the little things that count.