In a Nutshell
- 30+ years of experience in Nevada
- You don’t have to live in Nevada to work with NCH
- Personalized guidance and support
- No price estimates on website
- No help incorporating in other 49 states
Nevada is one of the most business-friendly states in the country. There is no state, corporate income, or personal income tax. You can never be held personally liable for damages or lawsuits caused by your business. And there are no minimum capital requirements for forming a business. Best of all: you can register and maintain a business in Nevada and live anywhere in the world.
Like the sound of that? Nevada Corporate Headquarters exists to help non-Nevada residents incorporate in Nevada.
What Does Nevada Corporate Headquarters Provide?
Nevada Corporate Headquarters is more than your average legal services firm. It actually offers services in 5 categories:
- Entity formation: LLC, corporation, partnership, sole proprietor, non-profit, entities for franchises, and entities for real estate investors
- Tax services: Bookkeeping, tax consulting, tax preparation, and tax resolution
- Individual legal services: Estate planning, family security trust, privacy trust, revocable living trust, and real estate privacy trust
- Business funding and credit services: Credit profile, credit scores, business loans, business credit cards, working capital line of credit, and real estate investor funding
When it comes to starting up an LLC in Nevada, NCH offers the complete solution. The full package consists of:
- Business formation: 24-hour formation of your LLC, including custom articles of organization and certificate of good standing
- Employer identification number: Fast processing of your EIN so you can make payroll and open a bank account
- Personalized record book: Custom ownership certificates and organizational meeting minutes for record keeping
- Custom operating agreement: Outlines your business leadership and functional role, and defines share issuance and voting rules
- Personal startup advisor: One year of startup support and guidance, including access to a hotline for guidance on local Nevada licensing and tax rules
- Nevada registered agent: Provides a public, legal address for your Nevada business
- Business needs analysis: Helps you build business credit and meet funding goals
- Legal and tax experts: Includes accounting and annual tax filing for your business, as well as estate planning and wealth preservation (if applicable)
- Knowledge center: Weekly emails and regular webinars with expert insights on doing business in Nevada
Pricing Plans for LLC Formation
The only area where NCH gets a downvote from us is its pricing guide—or, rather, lack of a pricing guide. Nowhere on the Nevada Corporate Headquarters website is there any indication of how much its services cost. This can be easily explained by the fact that each customer is offered a highly personalized package containing only the services they need. With that said, it would be nice to at least see an estimate published on the NCH website.
While you won’t get a quote on the NCH website, you will find details of Nevada state business formation costs, taxes, and fees. Simply go to the NCH home page and click the ‘Blog’ tab at the top of your screen to find dozens of articles outlining the cost of doing business in the state of Nevada.
Nevada Corporate Headquarters Background
Nevada Corporate Headquarters was founded in 1989 by Cort W. Christie, an entrepreneur, author whose publications include “Incorporating in Nevada” and “The Nevada Edge.” As the name suggests, Nevada Corporate Headquarters exists to help new and existing businesses with everything to do with building and maintaining a business in the state of Nevada. NCH has its headquarters in Las Vegas and a corporate service center in Reno. It has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. It has a perfect 5.0 Trustpilot rating from 5,000+ reviews, with 97% of customers rating it “excellent.”
What Customers Say About Nevada Corporate Headquarters
“Karlie was great! She made my Record Book Walkthrough a breeze and even helped me celebrate the official creation of my LLC. She was knowledgeable and prepared me for my meeting with the compliance attorney. Great customer service!!” – ANB, Sep 26, 2020
“I would like to commend NCH staff for the high level of professionalism and commitment to assist and guide customers in the formation of their corporations. Every NCH agent that I've had the pleasure of working with recently could not have been more helpful and knowledgeable. Today's walkthrough coach, Katherine White, was able to answer all of my questions and was a real delight. Jamie and Adam have also been perfect, and I am looking forward to working with Amber tomorrow so we can complete the process of forming the LLC.” - RBC, Sep 16, 2020
“Always an amazing experience working with NCH. They are the best at what they do and therefore, my go-to company when starting and maintaining companies.” – Earnest Washington, Sep 15, 2020
If you would like to schedule an appointment, then you can do so by completing the contact form on the NCH website. If you need immediate assistance, call 1-800-508-1729.
Nevada Corporate Headquarters FAQs
Q: Can I really form a Nevada entity without visiting the state?
A: Correct. An entity can be formed by mail, fax, or phone. Annual meetings can be held anywhere in the world.
Q: Does the first consultation cost anything?
A: No, the first consultation is free of charge.
Q: How does NCH help protect my assets?
If you’re in business and have assets over $50,000, being incorporated in Nevada offers greater personal protection than other states. Furthermore, when you use NCH to incorporate, you get the benefit of working with a Certified Asset Protection Professional (CAPP) consultant.
Most legal services companies offer generic services across all 50 states. Only a handful offer state-specific expertise in the way Nevada Corporate Headquarters does with the state of Nevada. There are several reasons Nevada is an attractive state for business formation, including zero corporate tax and strong asset protection. NCH is the number one expert in forming Nevada businesses.