This service offers an assortment of valuable benefits for business owners:
Here are 10 advantages of having a virtual phone number:
1. Multiple numbers: Without paying for multiple lines, you can use separate numbers for personal and commercial purposes. You'll be able to give them to customers instead of your home number. Callers receive different voice mail greetings depending on the numbers they dial.
2. Marketing data: Virtual phone lines supply helpful marketing data. If you use print or radio advertising, you may promote a different local or toll-free number in each ad. You can log into a website and see how many calls came from a certain campaign.
3. Avoid long-distance rates: When you acquire a telephone number in another area code, clients in this region may call you without paying long-distance rates. This encourages more people to contact your business. You can even obtain local numbers in foreign countries.
4. Local numbers: If you purchase advertising in a distant locale, your company may promote a virtual number without publishing the area, country or extension codes. This makes it easy for a potential customer to memorize and dial your number.
5. No equipment required: Compared to separate telephone lines, these numbers are easier to set up and maintain. There's no need to buy additional equipment for each number, and most virtual phone providers don't require long-term contracts. You won't have to install any extra software or hardware.
6. Ease of use: You can quickly and conveniently manage your numbers on the Internet. It's possible to instantly purchase or cancel them at any time. When you want to make changes, you won't need to contact a phone company call center.
7. Avoid telemarketers: If it comes with automatic call screening, a virtual number can help you avoid telemarketers. You may use it whenever you have to enter contact details on a form. It's comparatively easy to retire and replace a virtual number that receives too many unwanted calls.
8. Added features: These numbers often include more features than standard cellphone or landline services. They make it simple to record calls and arrange phone conferences. You can also choose to receive text or email alerts when people leave messages.
9. Money savings: If off-site employees frequently call your main office, you can ask them to use local virtual numbers. This eliminates the need for you to finance their long-distance calls. It usually costs less to pay the monthly fee for a virtual number.
10. Brand multiple businesses: If you run multiple small businesses, it's not hard to introduce different virtual numbers and voice mail greetings for separate companies. It will help you look more professional and appear devoted to each enterprise.
To sum it up, this service can help your company advertise efficiently, reduce its communication costs and develop a professional image. It also enables customers to contact the business more easily. Before you sign up, be sure to compare prices and read virtual phone reviews.