In a Nutshell
- Excellent bulk discounts
- Diverse range of products
- 100-day money-back guarantee
- Individual bottles are expensive
- No free shipping outside the US
Oweli: Plans & Pricing
Oweli K2 + D3
Best for supporting overall fitness, cardiovascular health, and mental wellbeing
Best for maintaining a healthy gut biome
Best for enhancing cognitive function and mental performance
Cost Per Unit
As low as $24.99
As low as $29.99
As low as $29.99
Maintains a robust immune system
Improves sleep quality
Helps fight age-induced cognitive decline
What other products does Oweli have?
Oweli currently offers 17 products, sold in bottles of 60 doses each. Oweli’s supplements are highly diverse, with products for anxiety management, heart health, improved cognition, better sleep, and more:
- Oweli Turmeric - $46.99 ($36.99 per bottle for a pack of 3 or $26.99 per bottle for a pack of 6)
- Oweli Sea Moss - $44.99 ($34.99 per bottle for a pack of 3 or $24.99 per bottle for a pack of 6)
- Oweli Ashwagandha - $29.99 ($24.99 per bottle for a pack of 3 or $19.99 per bottle for a pack of 6)
- Oweli BHB Salts - $49.99 ($39.99 per bottle for a pack of 3 or $29.99 per bottle for a pack of 6)
- Oweli K2 + D3 - $39.99 ($29.99 per bottle for a pack of 3 or $24.99 per bottle for a pack of 6)
- Oweli Liver Detox - $49.99 ($39.99 per bottle for a pack of 3 or $29.99 per bottle for a pack of 6)
- Oweli Neuro - $59.99 ($39.99 per bottle for a pack of 3 or $29.99 per bottle for a pack of 6)
- Oweli Sleep - $49.99 ($39.99 per bottle for a pack of 3 or $29.99 per bottle for a pack of 6)
- Oweli Vision - $49.99 ($39.99 per bottle for a pack of 3 or $29.99 per bottle for a pack of 6)
- Oweli Calm - $54.99 ($43.99 per bottle for a pack of 3 or $29.99 per bottle for a pack of 6)
- Oweli Probiotic - $44.99 ($39.99 per bottle for a pack of 3 or $29.98 per bottle for a pack of 6)
- Oweli Apple Cider Vinegar - $29.99 ($23.99 per bottle for a pack of 3 or $17.99 per bottle for a pack of 6)
- Oweli Move - $53.99 ($43.99 per bottle for a pack of 3 or $29.99 per bottle for a pack of 6)
- Oweli UT-D - $34.99 ($27.99 per bottle for a pack of 3 or $19.99 per bottle for a pack of 6)
- Oweli Glucose-CR - $47.99 ($37.99 per bottle for a pack of 3 or $27.99 per bottle for a pack of 6)
- Oweli Prostate - $46.99 ($36.99 per bottle for a pack of 3 or $26.99 per bottle for a pack of 6)
- Oweli Female Libido Enhancer - $59.99 ($47.99 per bottle for a pack of 3 or $32.99 per bottle for a pack 6)
Any purchase with a total value over $75 comes with free shipping anywhere in the US.
How does Oweli work?
You can buy Oweli’s products directly from its official website. Oweli currently ships to Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the US.
Oweli accepts a number of different express payment methods, including PayPal, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay. You can also pay directly with your credit card.
If you shop regularly with Oweli, we recommend joining its Insiders Program for additional savings. The Insiders Program is an automatic, bi-monthly subscription. You sign up with your credit card, and Oweli will automatically bill you on a bi-monthly basis and ship 2 months' worth of product to your door. Shipping is free for Insiders Program members who are located in the US.
All Insiders Program members receive a 35% discount on all purchases and priority access to new product releases ahead of regular customers.
Is Oweli reliable and safe?
According to Oweli’s website, all of its products voluntarily comply with the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA’s) Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) requirements and are made in an FDA-registered, current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP)-compliant facility.
Being GRAS compliant means that all ingredients used in Oweli supplements have been reviewed by a panel of FDA experts and deemed safe to consume. The scientific community also recognizes the products as safe to consume.
It is important to know that Oweli’s compliance with this standard is voluntary, and its products have not been FDA approved. The FDA does not review dietary supplements before they go to market.
On the other hand, its manufacturing facilities are approved by the FDA to manufacture pharmaceutical products. Being cGMP compliant means that Oweli’s manufacturing facilities were audited by the FDA and met the standard for cleanliness and best practices for manufacturing pharmaceuticals for US consumption.
As of the time of this writing, we were unable to locate a 3rd-party review of Oweli’s products. We cannot confirm their effectiveness based on customer testimony. That said, based on the above information, we consider Oweli to be safe for consumption.
Help and Support
Oweli has a basic FAQ page that answers 11 common questions. Outside of this, you can reach out to Oweli’s support through its Contact Us page by filling out the form. Oweli’s customer service team guarantees a response by email within 1 business day.
What makes Oweli stand out?
Oweli offers a 100-day bottom-of-the-bottle guarantee, which is great for new buyers who are on the fence about whether or not its products are right for them. For frequent buyers, Oweli offers significant discounts through its Insiders Program.
The 100-day bottom-of-the-bottle guarantee applies to every purchase. If you finish a bottle of Oweli product within 100 days and are unsatisfied with the result, you can return the empty bottle to Oweli and receive a full refund. This guarantee enables you to try Oweli for the 1st time or try a new Oweli product risk-free..
Another standout feature is that all Oweli capsules are vegetarian, meaning that they are accommodating of individuals with dietary restrictions regarding animal products..
Oweli’s diverse product range stands out in its own right. Oweli offers supplements for sleep, anxiety management, gut health, liver health, and cognition, among others. With an evolving lineup of over 17 different supplements, Oweli has something for everyone..
Oweli offers a broad range of products with great discounts for buying in bulk. Its products are not unique, but they are diverse, and it is nice to see this range of products from a single company.
Individual bottles of Oweli supplements are expensive relative to the market. That said, every bottle comes with a 100-day money-back guarantee if you finish the bottle within that time. Since 1 bottle has a month’s worth of product, you can easily try your 1st bottle risk-free, then take advantage of the bulk discount if you like the product.
Oweli’s capsules are vegetarian and can be used to boost health in areas such as anxiety management, gut health, liver health, cardiovascular health, sleep quality, and cognition. Oweli also voluntarily follows the FDA’s quality guidelines and manufactures all of its products in FDA-approved facilities that are located in the US.
If you are looking to buy supplements in bulk from a reputable company, Oweli is a great choice.
Q: What is the best supplement for liver detox?
A: Which liver detox supplement is ideal for you is highly individual, but Oweli offers a great liver detox product. Oweli Liver Detox is optimized to protect your liver from harmful toxins, minimize lifestyle-induced liver damage, and reduce harmful fat buildup in the liver.
Throughout your life, numerous factors such as aging, environmental factors, and alcohol consumption can result in liver damage. Oweli’s all-natural formula contains ingredients that are scientifically proven to slow and reverse such damage, improving your overall liver health.
Q: What does milk thistle do for your body?
A: There is some evidence that milk thistle protects your liver from damage due to liver cirrhosis and chronic hepatitis. For this reason, milk thistle is 1 of the main ingredients in the Oweli Liver Detox supplement, which is intended to protect your liver from toxins and reduce fat buildup in the liver.
Q: What are the negative side effects of milk thistle?
A: Most people will not experience any side effects when taking milk thistle, but it can cause indigestion, bloating, gas, or stomach pain in certain individuals. Immediately discontinue taking any supplements with milk thistle if you experience any of these effects. Always consult with your physician before regularly taking supplements of any kind.