In a Nutshell
- Full refund in 365 days
- Variety of probiotic blends
- Save on bigger bundles
- No BBB accreditation
- Base product has one strain only
BiOptimizers: Plans & Pricing
Best for your immune system
Best for your brain health
Best for your gut lining
$22 for 30 capsules
$40 for 60 capsules
$75 for 120 capsules
$56 ($18.67/unit) for 3 bottles, 30 capsules each
$88 ($17.60/unit) for 5 bottles, 30 capsules each
$99 ($33/unit) for 3 bottles, 60 capsules each
$160 ($32/unit) for 5 bottles, 60 capsules each
$190 ($63.33/unit) for 3 bottles, 120 capsules each
$300 ($60/unit) for 5 bottles, 120 capsules each
$190 ($63.33/unit) for 3 bottles, 60 capsules each
$300 ($60/unit) for 5 bottles, 60 capsules each
$300 ($60/unit) for 5 bottles, 150 grams each
Can help reduce bad bacteria
Supports immune system
Helps support focus
Can help reduce gas and bloating
Supports mental clarity and memory
Can help decrease brain fog and procrastination
Supports gastro-intestinal health
Can help reduce intestinal permeability
Can help repair your gut lining
Supports energy levels
How much does BiOptimizers cost?
P3-OM, Cognibiotics, and BiOme Breakthrough are BiOptimizers’ main probiotic supplements.
The primary benefits differ between them, as P3-OM aims to boost your immune system, Cognibiotics to improve mental clarity, and BiOme Breakthrough to protect your gut lining.
While Cognibiotics and BiOme Breakthrough bottles can only be purchased in 60 and 30 servings respectively, P3-OM comes in either 30, 60, or 120 servings per bottle.
You can buy each product in bulk, with three bottles saving you 15% and five bottles saving you 20%. Also, you can “Subscribe ’N Save,” with delivery frequency varying from one week up to 10 months, for an extra 12% off the stated price.
BiOptimizers is reasonably priced relative to competitive products—for example, a 30-capsule bottle of Kara MD’s Gut Bio Max costs $34.95, which is a higher price per serving than BiOptimizers’ P3-OM and Cognibiotics.
- The Awesome Health Course (free, valued at $297): Accessible for free without a BiOptimizers purchase, this 12-week program helps you understand the key to high performance and select the most appropriate supplements for you. On sign-up, you’re offered 11% off a future purchase.
- Merchandise (between $14.90 and $49 per item): If you want to share your love of BiOptimizers with the world, branded merch is available, from coffee mugs ($14.90) to sports bags ($19) and hoodies ($49).
- Books (between $17 and $20 per item): You can add cookbooks to your order if you want to make your supplements go further, ranging from paleo to superfood and carnivore diets. A hard copy of From Sick to Superhuman ($20), co-written by BiOptimizers co-founder Wade Lightheart, is free with any purchase of over $150.
- The Ultimate Gut Health Stack ($177 one-off): BiOptimizers claims that a pack of all three probiotic products—P3-OM, Cognibiotics, and BiOme Breakthrough—can reduce bad gut bacteria and enhance mood and cognitive function even further. However, note that compared to buying the products individually (totaling $190), saving $13, or 7%, isn’t a huge bargain.
- 90-day Total Gut Cleanse Stack ($977 one-off): This super-pack includes six products—P3-OM, BiOme Breakthrough, Herbal Power Flush, Herbal Parasite Guardian, Masszymes, and HCL Breakthrough—and is meant to recharge your gut with a three-month supply. Together, the site claims, these supplements can eliminate unhelpful gut “invaders”, rebuild your intestinal tract, and boost your digestion.
How does BiOptimizers work?
BiOptimizers has an online store where you can browse and order the supplements that are most suited to you, with various discounts being offered for bulk orders and subscriptions.
The website is easy to navigate, with products clearly categorized by benefits or main ingredients, like Probiotics, Enzymes, and Digestive Health. A feature that’s a bit tedious, however, is the incessant pop-up in the screen corner highlighting recent customer purchases.
Product names don’t always indicate supplement benefits, so be prepared to read extensive descriptions on product pages. This includes an ingredient list, directions for use, and the easy-to-grasp science behind how the active substances work.
With some supplements, like P3-OM, you can choose the number of servings per bottle and how frequently you want them to be delivered. Free shipping is applied automatically above a certain purchase amount, depending on where you are in the world.
If you’re not pleased with the results after using your supplements, you can get a no-questions-asked full refund within 365 days.
Is BiOptimizers reliable and safe?
BiOptimizers products are manufactured in the United States and benefit from Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval, which means they adhere to strict safety and quality protocols. Additionally, their production facilities are Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certified.
That said, some of the statements made by the company regarding the products’ health benefits have not been evaluated by the FDA. Furthermore, despite their attractive promotional messaging, BiOptimizers products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any diseases.
Customer reviews on popular websites such as Amazon and Trustpilot are predominantly positive, averaging four stars or more. However, BiOptimizers is not Better Business Bureau (BBB) accredited.
Help and Support
To contact BiOptimizers via support ticket, you can simply complete a short online form and the support team follows up promptly within 24 hours. Phone support is also available 10am-6pm EST, and a live chat connects you to a human within minutes, with the option to speak to the agent via online call.
Each product page has an extensive list of FAQs, and there’s a prolific blog you can dig into, spanning fitness, deep sleep, nutrition, and other topics.
What makes BiOptimizers stand out?
Perhaps what makes BiOptimizers most attractive is that it offers many discounts—for example, you can get a discount by choosing bigger bottles and subscription plans, bundling multiple supplements, or signing up for an online course.
Another great plus is free shipping for orders over $90 in the US, those over $150 in Canada, and those over $200 in the rest of the world. A free book written by the company co-founder is also thrown in when you spend $150.
With its private Facebook group for BiOptimizer customers and health experts, free health optimization course, and branded merch at affordable prices, using supplements from this company has a community feel to it, which can enhance your wellness journey.
BiOptimizers is a valuable option if you want probiotic supplements supported by educational content. With lengthy product descriptions, blog posts galore, and a free online health course, you can make more informed decisions about your lifestyle and supplement use.
The products themselves are reasonably priced and can be purchased in bulk or combined in bundles to save money. Three main probiotic products boast different health benefits—P3-OM aims to help your immune system, Cognibiotics to support your brain health, and BiOme Breakthrough to promote healthy gut lining. While each body is different and you may not experience all of the advertised effects, overall, BiOptimizers is worth a shot, since the products are naturally made and FDA approved.
Is BiOptimizers legit?
BiOptimizers is a certified supplement business, with products made in the USA, and research and development being carried out in partnership with Burch University in Sarajevo.
Is BiOptimizers FDA approved?
BiOptimizers products are FDA approved and have a manufacturing COA badge, and production facilities are GMP certified. That said, the products’ stated health benefits have not been evaluated by the FDA.
How do I use Masszymes?
BiOptimizers’ Masszymes product claims to help increase energy levels, gut health, and absorption of key amino acids. You can take one to three capsules a day before meals.