In a Nutshell
- Best rates from network of lenders
- 0.25% APR cashback each month for three years
- None of the partners charge origination fees
- Not a direct lender
- Some smaller lenders may have less digital application process
The other difference is their lender network base. While other marketplaces work mainly with big national lenders, Lend-Grow works with smaller lenders, who often have very competitive rates.
Lend-Grow at a Glance
|APR||Variable starting at 3.50% APR, Fixed starting at 3.75% APR|
|Loan types||Student Loan refinance|
|Refinance amount||$5,000 - $500,000|
|Repayment terms||5,10, 15, 20, 25 years|
|Minimum credit score||680|
|Best for||Comparing refinance options from smaller lenders|
If you’re struggling to find a good student loan refinance from the big lenders, Lend-Grow can help find you a deal from a smaller local lender. Lend-Grow takes all the guesswork out of refinancing your student loan, helping you compare and pre-qualify for deals from local lenders in minutes. Their incentive program also helps you pay off your loan faster by depositing .25% APR of loan amount each month for three years in addition to the payments you make.
As a marketplace, Lend-Grow exists to match you with a suitable lending partner. When you apply to Lend-Grow, it quickly scans through its lender network to find you the best student loan refinance for your needs and requirements.
Here are the highlights:
- One application form earns you pre-qualification to multiple lenders
- Lend-Grow scans through its lender network to find you the best rates and terms
- They offer a 25 years term if you are looking for low payment options.
- Following approval, Lend-Growdeposits 0.25% APR of your loan amount each month for three years directly to your loan account so the loan pays off the loan faster. This is on top of any discount you may receive from the lender. .
- Entire application takes place online—from initial quote request to closing your refinance.
The Application Process
The entire Lend-Grow process involves 3 easy steps.
1. Provide information. This includes: name and contact details, name of co-signer (if you have one), gross annual income, rent/mortgage payment, rent/ownership information, estimated student loan balance, and current monthly payment.
2. See your offers. After you press ‘Submit’, Lend-Grow shows you a list of best lenders with best rates and payment terms. Choose the one you think is right for you.
3. Apply at lender. After you choose a lender, Lend-Grow redirects you to the lender’s website where you complete the application.
Loan Terms, Amounts, and APR
Lend-Grow offers 5, 10, 15, 20, and 25 year termsLoan amount ranges from $5,000 to $500,000. Rates start from 3.50% APR for variable rate loans and from 3.75% APR for fixed rate loans.
How Safe Is It?
Lend-Grow is operated by Creditsnap, a Fintech lending platform that uses next-generation technologies to automate much of the underwriting process. Lend-Grow won’t ask you for your Social Security number and won’t pull a hard credit query. . In addition their platform has all standard security features such as SSL encryption. Overall, it is perfectly safe to use Lend-Grow to compare student loan refinance options.
Help & Support
Although primarily an online platform, Lend-Grow does offer a basic level of customer service. To contact Lend-Grow, text them at 833-536-3479 or email email@example.com
Lend-Grow stands out from other student loan refinance marketplaces in 2 ways. One, it connects users with smaller rather than the big lenders. Two, it offers a unique rewards system in which the user gets 0.25% APR cashback on their refinance every month. These 2 features make Lend-Grow a valuable member of the student loan refinance community.
12110 Sunset Hills Rd, #600
Reston, VA 20190