In a Nutshell
- Service is completely free to use
- Better rates and terms than direct lenders
- Educational resources available
- Specifics are only made available after a loan request
- Website doesn’t have an FAQs page
- MoneyLoans’ involvement ends once you’re paired with a lender
MoneyLoans at a Glance
Range of Loans on Offer
MoneyLoans.com connects borrowers with secured and unsecured personal loans from its partnering lenders. It doesn’t disclose a full list of its lenders. Instead, users must fill out a few forms and submit a request to find out which lender they are connected with.
Here are some of MoneyLoans’ highlights:
- Unsecured and secured personal loans
- Competitive rates and terms
- Free educational resources after registration
- Loans can be used for any purpose
- Customer support via toll-free phone number
The Application Process
MoneyLoans.com isn’t a direct lender, so the final part of the process takes place between the borrower and the lender of their choice.
Sending a request takes just a couple of minutes and involves the following steps:
- Start by filling out your name, email address, zip code, and loan amount.
- On the next screen, enter your estimated credit score, the reason for your loan, and your birth date.
- Enter full contact information, employment information, state ID or driver’s license, and social security number.
- On the final screen, enter your bank deposit information and press submit.
- Within a few seconds, your contact details will be shared with the various lenders, who will be in contact with you very soon afterward (usually same day) to discuss how to proceed with your loan process.
How Much Can You Borrow?
Borrowers can use MoneyLoans.com to request personal loans worth $500 to $10,000. Loans may be used for any purpose, including debt consolidation, home renovations or improvement, tuition fees, vacation, or major purchase.
The requirements vary between the various lenders in the MoneyLoans.com network, but the borrower must always tick the following boxes:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Earn at least $1,000 per month after tax
- Have a checking account in their name
- Be able to provide an email address and home and work phone numbers
MoneyLoans.com uses the information you provide to determine the likelihood of a lender approving you for a specific loan amount, APR, and term. The final stage of the online loan request process takes place directly opposite the lender, which usually involves the following:
- Requirement to hand over additional documentation, including recent payslips, other proof of income, and proof of employment.
- A hard credit inquiry to determine your creditworthiness and therefore ability to repay the loan. Note that although a hard credit inquiry can reduce your credit score, the 3 major credit companies all consider multiple credit inquiries conducted in one 45-day period to be equivalent to one credit inquiry. Therefore, you won’t be punished for using MoneyLoans to connect with multiple lenders within a short period of time.
Loan lengths vary by lender, ranging from as little as 61 days to as much as 72 months. Likewise, APRs vary by lender, ranging from 6% - 35.99%. As with any personal loan, the loan length and APR depends on the loan amount and on the borrower’s credit score, income and general financial well-being.
Privacy & Security
Help & Support
To speak with a customer support representative, call the toll-free number during business hours or email to have someone call you back within 24 hours. There is no live chat option.
MoneyLoans.com presents borrowers with the opportunity to submit a loan request form for personal loans from multiple lenders quickly and at no cost. By tapping into its pool of partnering lenders, MoneyLoans.com saves borrowers time and energy and delivers them better rates and fees than if they were submitting a request to each lender separately.
5546 Camino Al Norte, Ste #2
North Las Vegas, NV 89031