In a Nutshell
- Facilitates full application
- Approval in minutes
- Quick funding
- Could use more transparency
- Customer support options are limited
FastLoanAdvance at a Glance
Loan types: Unsecured personal loans
Loan amount: $1,000 - $35,000
Repayment terms: 2-72 months
APR: 5.99% - 35.99%
Best for: Letting someone find a lender for you
This is more of a lottery for personal loans than a comparison service. If you have a couple of spare minutes and no expectations, fill out FastLoanAdvance’s form to discover your match. Who knows: you may find a good loan option that you wouldn’t otherwise have known about.
Range of Loans on Offer
FastLoanAdvance is a personal loans aggregator that works with a range of personal loans lenders.
- Personal loans are unsecured loans with loan amounts of $500 to $35,000 and APRs ranging from 5.99% - 35.99%. If you meet the eligibility requirements for a personal loan, such as a minimum credit score of roughly 620, then this is undoubtedly a solid option.
The Application Process
A loan application with FastLoanAdvance involves 3 steps. First, the user fills out an online application form. Then, FastLoanAdvance sorts through its database to find the best match. Lastly, if the user likes what they have been offered, they may complete the loan application.
FastLoanAdvance redirects the user to the lender’s website to complete the application.
Be prepared to provide the following information:
- Loan amount.
- Preferred loan term.
- Name, date of birth and contact details.
- Information about home ownership.
- Information about employment, employer, income, and frequency of payments.
- Drivers license or state ID number.
- Social Security number.
- Bank routing number and account number.
- Estimated credit score.
- Loan purpose (e.g. credit card debt relief, student loan relief, debt consolidation, other).
- Declaration about level of debt and ability to make monthly payments.
How Much Can You Borrow?
Generally speaking, FastLoanAdvance connects users with funding of anywhere from $100 to $35,000.
Each of FastLoanAdvance’s partnering lenders has its own requirements.
- Be 18 years or older.
- Be a US citizen or legal resident.
- Meet minimum credit score requirements (usually 620 for a personal loan).
- Provide a Social Security number, which the lender will use to run a hard credit query.
FastLoanAdvance’s network covers a wide range of loan lengths and APRs. For personal loans, APRs go as low as 5.99% and never go higher than 35.99%. Terms run from 12-72 months.
Privacy & Security
Before handing over your personal information online, one of the things to look for is SSL encryption—the lock symbol at the top of the browser that indicates a website encrypts data that comes from your device. The good news is FastLoanAdvance has the right level of SSL encryption.
One thing to keep in mind is that there’s a high chance multiple lenders will call you in the days after you use FastLoanAdvance’s service.
Help & Support
FastLoanAdvance doesn’t offer anything in the way of customer support. The only contact information we found on its website was this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How FastLoanAdvance Compares
Q. Does FastLoanAdvance fund loans?
A. No. It is a matching service. It connects users with lenders that provide funding.
Q. By what method do FastLoanAdvance’s partners send funds?
Most of FastLoanAdvance’s participating lenders transfer money using direct deposit.
Q. What is the minimum credit score for applying?
A. Borrowers of all credit scores may apply for a loan. FastLoanAdvance appears capable of finding a lender for every type of borrower, no matter their circumstances.
Q. What is the maximum rate found on the FastLoanAdvance website?
35.99%, although you can expect a significantly smaller amount if you have slightly better credit.
If you have a couple of minutes free and don’t mind receiving multiple calls from lenders, the FastLoanAdvance service could help you uncover a hidden gem. It delivers small loan amounts quickly and conveniently.