In a Nutshell
- Offers a good range of coverage with 6 different products
- Approval usually given within 24-48 hours
- Certain products not available in New York or Wyoming
- Can’t see rates without filling in personal details
With a variety of policy types, Fidelity Life is a solid option if you’re looking for term life or whole life insurance at a reasonable price. The super-quick application process and the no-medical exam requirement make ideal if you want a speedy solution and don’t have the time for red tape usually involved.
A feature that makes Fidelity Life shine is its user-friendly application process. Another feature is its website, which offers plenty of information about the various policies, although it should be mentioned that you won’t be able to get exact details and rates on these policies without first entering your contact details.
Policy types include both term life insurance and permanent whole life insurance, as well as accidental death benefit coverage options.
- Term life coverage offers customers the ability to align the amount of time they need the coverage to the length of the term policy. It’s a good option for people on a limited budget who still wish to provide some coverage for dependents.
- Permanent life (or whole life) coverage guarantees a death benefit payout across your lifetime, with an automatic payout if you live to be 100. It also accumulates a cash value that can be withdrawn early if needed.
As the name suggests, Fidelity Life’s RAPIDecision® life insurance policies guarantee coverage within a matter of days, and in as little as 24 hours in some cases. To get started, simply use Fidelity Life’s quote tool to enter your gender, date of birth, and zip code, and contact details. A Fidelity Life customer rep will contact you with options and rates that fit your needs. In most cases you won’t be asked to complete a medical exam, making this one of the quickest and streamlined application processes in the life insurance market.
Policy Types and Terms
Fidelity Life offers 6 types of policies, all with approval within a matter of days:
- RAPIDecision® Life is affordable premium term life insurance, with coverage benefits up to $1 million and approvals within 24-48 hours.
- RAPIDecision® Express is a level death-benefit term insurance with benefit amounts from $50,000 to $250,000. It includes guaranteed level premium periods of 10, 15, 20, and 30 years. After the level premium period, rates increase each year through age 94. This product also features optional riders such as Dependent Child, and Accidental Death.
- RAPIDecision® Senior Life Insurance offers a level premium policy to people aged 50 to 85. It offers a choice of term or whole life insurance, and policy issuance does not require a medical exam. Coverage ranges from $10,000 to $150,000. Term lengths are 10, 20, or 30 years, depending on the age of the customer.
- RAPIDecision® Final Expense provides protection for people aged 50-85. It guarantees permanent whole life coverage for final expenses such as medical costs, funeral costs, and credit card debt – with benefits ranging from $5,000 to $35,000.
- RAPIDecision® Guaranteed Issue is a permanent whole life coverage for up to $20,000 for people aged 50-85. It requires no medical exam or underwriting. Premiums and coverage amounts remain level for the life of the policy.
- Accidental Death Benefit offers coverage to people aged 20-59 for as little as $13/month. Benefits range from $100,000 to $150,000. Benefits are paid in full until age 70 and are reduced to 50% between ages 70 and 80. Coverage can be extended to spouses and dependent children.
How Safe Is It?
Help and Support
For all questions, Fidelity Life staff are available from 8am to 5pm CT (6am to 3pm PT; 9am to 6pm ET) on by phone or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fidelity Life has been providing life insurance to Americans since 1896, and it continues to serve the public today with a comprehensive selection of life insurance products. It offers policies covering the full range of term life insurance, whole life insurance, and accidental death benefit coverage. Applications may be approved within 24-48 hours thanks to a streamlined application process that removes the requirement of a medical exam. Fidelity Life started out in the 19th century but it has adapted well to the modern age – offering free instant quotes online.
Fidelity Life understands that getting life insurance shouldn’t be a chore, which is why it has put a lot of work into streamlining its application process as much as possible. It rarely requires customers to take a medical examination. It offers an unusually large choice of policies, with 6 different plans to suit the very different needs of each individual customer.
Fidelity Life Association
8700 W. Bryn Mawr Avenue
Chicago, IL 60631