At Natural Intelligence, we are committed to protecting user privacy. Therefore, we have created and are maintaining an ongoing privacy compliance framework that enables users to access and exercise their privacy rights.
During your visit to our websites, we will collect information about your visit, your interaction with content, the site from which you came and the one to which you are headed, and some technical information about the device and system from which you are accessing the services. When you use our services, we may ask you to provide Personal Information, which may include sensitive information. We use such information to match you with a third-party service provider or a platform that may provide you with product offers.
Our data collection practices comply with applicable laws. In some territories, our processing of information may raise additional privacy rights. Residents of states that have state privacy regulations should also review their state privacy notices.
We use the information collected on our websites to provide the services you request, to improve the services over time, to measure analytics, statistics, and to sync and resolve payment issues with our Partners (as described in section 3.1.1 below).
We will not share your information unless we are required to by law, or as required to provide you with our website and services, or if we receive your consent to such data sharing.
The Site may link to third-party websites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such third parties and you should review the privacy policies of such sites when you access them.
Last Updated: July 25, 2023
- Our Legal Bases of Processing
- Information We Process
- The Way We Use Personal Information
- Sharing Your Information with Third Parties
- Links to and Interaction with Third-Party Properties
- Choices and Opt-Out
- Information Security
- Children’s Privacy
- Contact Us
Our data processing procedures are based on consent, contract performance, legitimate interests and legal obligations.
2. Our Legal Bases of Processing. We process and use Personal Information in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Our legal grounds for processing your Personal Information will typically be one or more of the following:
2.1. Consent. If necessary, we may ask for your consent to process your Personal Information to provide additional services (e.g., when you subscribe to our newsletters, provide us with Personal Information to obtain personalized offers). When we rely on consent as our legal basis you may ask to withdraw your consent by sending us a request through our contact form. Please note that partial or irrelevant inquiries may not receive a response. Once we have verified your request, we will contact you.
2.2. Contract performance. By accessing or using the Site, you express your intent to use our Services and ask us to provide them. To do so, we need to process some of your Personal Information - for example, personal information regarding your home town in order to provide you with moving offers from our Partners (as described in section 3.1.1).
2.3. Legitimate Interests. Your Personal Information may be used if we have legitimate business reasons to do so. To operate, improve, and promote the Services (for example, by customizing your experience or by analyzing usage trends) and to protect our business (for example, by managing fraud or ensuring the Site is secure).
2.4. Legal Obligations. We may use your Personal Information in certain circumstances to comply with regulatory obligations (for example, addressing complaints from users or authorities).
Your Personal Information is collected through several channels - when you provide us your information, when we collect it from your device or when you interact with us or when we receive it from your interaction with others
3. Information We Process. When you visit the Site, or use the Services, we may collect certain information about your visit and usage of the Site and the Services, in one or more of the following ways:
3.1.1. Third Party Forms and Services: The Site lists, rates and compares a variety of service providers, partners, platforms, brands and commercial entities (collectively, "Partners''), as well as their products and services (collectively, "Products"). We may provide you with offers and Products of Partners via an online request to be filled by you, upon your intent choice and consent, and such information will be used to facilitate your connection and/or engagement with the relevant Partners (“Lead”). Information you submit will also be provided directly to our Partners and will be used according to their privacy policies as well as this one. The Personal Information you provided will be used by Us as described in section 2 above.
3.1.2. Contact Us. If you send us a request, whether by filling out our form or sending an email or by other means, you may provide us with certain Personal Information, such as your name and email address. Such information, including the content of your request, will be used for the purposes of addressing your request and for our legitimate business purposes, as described in sections 4 and 5 below.
3.1.3. Blogs, Newsletters, Surveys and Promotions. The Site may contain a blog forum, reviews, and articles displaying information about the Partners, Products, and the relevant market vertical. The Site may also offer you the opportunity to subscribe to newsletters. Your interaction (such as subscribing to a newsletter) may require you to provide certain Personal Information such as your name and email address.
3.2. Information We Collect from You. We collect information about your use of the Services and your interaction with the Site or the Services in the following ways:
3.2.1. Device Information: For delivering and compatibility purposes, so as for language, geographic location and time zone, we collect device information such as: device type and version, operating system type, language, version, and information that can be extracted out of a user agent, such as browser type and screen resolution.
3.2.2. Interactions and Usage: In order to provide the Services, operate the Site, keep improving it, and be able to sync with our Partners and affiliates, we collect information about your interaction and use of the Services, such as: URLs from which you were directed to the Site and to which you are referred from the Site, internal URLs of the Site (such as your views or clicks), date/time stamp of Site use, the timing for clicks and page-views.
3.2.3. Log Files: We collect information through server log files, but also by deploying tracking technologies within the Site, such as pixel tags. We do this to analyze trends, and track users’ engagement and interaction with the Site and respective Services. The information collected may include internet protocol (IP) addresses that your Internet Service Provider allocated to your device. We collect IP for a limited time and for specific purposes: first, is to better understand your geographic location (country, region, and language) and to be able to provide the Services in your language; second, we use automated tools to analyze IP addresses and flag fraudulent ones; third, we may retain your IP address to evidence any consents you have given us or the Partners.
3.2.4.Cookies and Similar Technologies. The Site may use "cookies" and other anonymous web tracking technologies (such as "web beacons") implemented by us or by third-party service providers. A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that website to recognize your browser. Cookies may store your online preferences and other information about the interaction you make on the Site. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent to your browser. However, some features or services in the Site may not function properly without cookies and become unavailable for you in such cases. A pixel tag is a type of technology placed on a website for the purpose of tracking activity on websites, or when emails are opened or accessed (if applicable), and is often used in combination with cookies. .
3.3. Information we receive from Third Parties. Like many Internet-based services, the Site and the Services are operated and provided in collaboration, sync and interaction with third parties, including Partners, affiliates and other entities. In order to enable and facilitate such sync, as well as to provide you with tailored offers and services from Partners, we may receive information from third parties, such as: an internal user identifier that our system generates for each user, details of Products you purchased, or applied for, from the Partners, and a summary of action taken by you (e.g. click, purchase, view, form submission or a phone call). On some Sites, you will be able – upon your choice – to consume the Service on a click-by-call basis. In this case, a third-party vendor/s facilitates the call transmission, tracking and feedback for success. In such cases, the phone number from which you called will be provided to us (with no other information about you attached), for limited time and for purposes of resolving referrals and successful calls with our Partners. Except for this purpose, we do not make any other use of such information, unless you will give us your explicit consent.
- administer and make available the Site and Services to you;
- further develop and generally improve the Site and the Services;
- counting and tracking purposes of referrals and ads;
- validation of users as humans and anti-fraud monitoring;
- respond to your inquiries and other communications with you;
- identify or authenticate your access and use of the Site;
- market to you personalized offers.
We share your Information with our storage providers, other service providers, social media platforms, enforcement forces (if needed), Partners, affiliates, analytic tools and map features.
5. Sharing Your Information with Third Parties.
We do not share Personal Information about you with third parties, except for the following circumstances:
5.2. Third-Party Service Providers. We may send or otherwise share your Information to/with various third-party service providers that help us with our business operations (for example, customer service operators and email or phone administration providers), that help us understand how our users use the Site and Services, operate and improve them, these providers will process your Personal Information only on our behalf.
5.6. Affiliates, Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy. We may share your information with our group companies (e.g. parent company, subsidiary, sister company or other affiliated entities). In the event that NI or one of our affiliated entities is acquired by, or merged with, a third-party entity, or otherwise sells all or part of our/its assets, we may (and hereby reserve the right to) transfer or assign the Personal Information and other information we have collected or received. In such a case, the acquiring entity will handle the Service data practices and provide you with any of your rights as per the law that applies to you.
We may also share some non-Personal Information with the following type of third parties and under the following circumstances:
7.1. Cookies and Tracking Technologies. you may set your browser to refuse and/or block any cookies from the Site or third-party services (for more details please refer to Section 3.2.4 hereof).
7.2. User Rights. When applicable, you may request to access and update or remove your Personal Information from our servers.
- Access the Personal Information that we keep about you. We will need to ask you to provide us certain with credentials to make sure that you are who you claim you are. If you find that the Personal Information is not accurate, complete or updated, then please provide us with the necessary information to correct it.
- Contact us if you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Information. Exercising this right will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes, in case your Personal Information is used for such purpose.
- Have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority.
- Request to Know/Access. You may have the right to know what information we have collected, used, or disclosed in the preceding twelve (12) months. Please read Section 3.1 (Information you provide to us), Section 3.2 (Information we collect) and Section 3.3 (Information we receive from third parties) to check the applicability and the conditions to exercise this right. We will also disclose to you the specific pieces of Personal Information that we collected about you if we receive your request for such information in accordance with the sections mentioned above, and verify your identity.
- Request of Deletion. You may have the right to request that we delete from our databases any of your Personal Information that we collect and retain, subject to certain exceptions (such as detecting security incidents, debugging, complying with legal obligations, etc.). We will delete your Personal Information from our records once we verify your identity and unless an exception applies.
- No Discrimination. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your above rights, by: (A) denying you goods or services; (B) charging you different rates for goods or services; (C) providing you with a different level or quality of goods or services; or (D) suggesting that you will receive a different price, rate, level, or quality of goods or services. We may have a different rate or provide a different level or quality of service if the difference is reasonably related to the value provided to you by the Personal Information we collect.
- Handling Privacy Requests. We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If the exercise of your right requires more time (up to 45 additional days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We may deny your request if we couldn’t verify your request or if we must retain your Personal Information for certain activities (such as detecting security incidents, debugging, complying with legal obligations, etc.).
Do Not Track Notice. Some web browsers offer a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) signal. A DNT signal is an HTTP header field indicating your preference for tracking your activities on the Service or through cross-site user tracking. We do not currently respond to DNT signals.
8. Information Security. We, and respective third-party services/affiliate entities implement data security systems and procedures to secure the information transmitted, processed and stored on the Site, our computer servers and systems. For example, the Site is encrypted by using SSL and so as any other information at transport, we periodically review our information and data collection practices to ensure constant monitoring, we use third-party processing and serving services that implement various information security standards and certifications (at rest and transmission), and we monitor and filter access to data when it comes to personnel in our organization. Such systems and procedures reduce the risk of security breaches, but they do not provide absolute security, as there is no such thing when it comes to the worldwide network. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the Site and our servers are immune to unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks.
9. Children’s Privacy. The Site or the Services are not designed to attract users under the age of 18. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 18. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under 18, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us through this form.
10. Commitment. Protecting your privacy online is an evolving practice, and we use our best efforts to evolve our Site in a manner that meets these requirements and best practices as per all jurisdictions in which the Site is available.
11. Contact Us.
11.1. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) - European Representative. Pursuant to Article 27 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Natural Intelligence Ltd. has appointed European Data Protection Office (EDPO) as its GDPR representative in the EU. You can contact EDPO regarding matters pertaining to the GDPR by:
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using EDPO’s online request form at https://www.edpo.brussels/contact
- Writing to EDPO at Avenue Huart Hamoir 71, 1030 Brussels, Belgium