In a Nutshell
- Loans up to $100,000
- Fill out 1 application for multiple offers
- Free loan comparison service
- Does not serve those with very poor credit
- Not a direct lender
Monevo ID Card
Loan Type: Fixed rate unsecured personal loans
Loan Amount: $1,000 to $100,000
Repayment Terms: 3 to 72 months
Best For: Anyone
Best for Whom?
Anyone looking for a loan.
Monevo serves credit score levels from fair to excellent, with a minimum credit score of 580 required. Also, with a top loan amount of $100,000, there’s a good chance that you can find the loan you need.
Monevo uses your information and its large stable of loan providers to find you the lowest APR rate and best repayment conditions. With the whole of the web to search and the hassle of flipping back and forth between different sites to try to compare loans, you probably wouldn’t find such a good deal on your own.
The simple application form is shared with around 50 active lenders. You’ll be able to compare all the replies in a clear table so that you can see the terms and requirements side by side, making the task of finding the best loan much more transparent. Monevo users begin receiving loan offers within two minutes, saving time filling out multiple applications and waiting to hear back from a number of different loan companies.
Highlights for Monevo:
- Clear, easy to use website
- Step-by-step application form
- 50 active lenders at any given time
- Fast response time
- No fee
- Transparent loan comparison table
The Application Process
Monevo’s application process is streamlined and very easy to use. Presented as a step by step form, you’ll choose the amount you want to borrow and the purpose of your loan from the very extensive drop-down list, as well as picking your approximate credit score from a range of options. Then, you’ll need to share your personal details, social security number, and highest level of education, your address and living arrangements, and some information about your employment and income.
It should only take about 60 seconds to complete the form, which Monevo will then share with around 50 active lenders. Monevo also runs a ‘soft’ credit check on you to verify your identity and see your approximate credit rating. This doesn't’t affect your credit score the way a ‘hard’ credit check does.
After just 2 minutes, you’ll begin to get responses from loan companies. The loan details of APR rate, repayment term, and estimated monthly repayment amount will be presented in a table that lets you compare your options in a transparent way. If you like the looks of any offer, click through to see the full details and choose whether you want to continue with that company. You’ll close on the loan on the provider’s website.
- Permanent residency or citizenship of the United States
- A checking account in your name
- You must be aged over 18 years old
Monevo operates a loan marketplace rather than providing the loans themselves, so it doesn’t offer specific terms. Borrowers should be aware that they need to check the terms and conditions of each loan since they vary widely.
As Monevo reminds users, a preliminary loan offer is not guaranteed. The terms and rates can change even after you get your first responses, so if you find a great rate for the amount you need, you should secure it quickly with the loan provider before anything changes.
Since Monevo is a loan aggregator, the repayment terms vary between different providers. The minimum term is 90 days, but the maximum term is 72 months or six years. This isn't the longest repayment option around, but it is certainly well within the average. If you know that you need to spread your payments out further, you might want to look elsewhere.
How Safe is It?
Monevo emphasizes its security levels throughout its website, using the highest level of SSL encryption to protect customer data. It displays plenty of prestigious awards and endorsements, and the Quint group, which is the parent company, is well-known and reliable.
Help & Support
Monevo offers an easy customer service form and phone support in 3 territories, along with a live chat option.
Deep Dive into Pros and Cons
After looking into Monevo, we found many positives to its platform and very few negatives:
- The main drawback is that there is no live chat, only email, and telephone support. If you get confused, the customer care procedure is not as clear as it could be.
- Although the application process is well explained, there are no FAQs or further information pages which borrowers can consult to understand the process better.
Monevo is a valuable loan aggregator with these particular advantages:
- Eases complexity of comparing loan options. By condensing all the different loan information into one table showing the APR rate, repayment term, and monthly repayment fees, Monevo makes loan offers more clear.
- The application process is easy and straightforward and should take only 60 seconds to complete.
- By sharing your details with around 50 lenders, Monevo saves you time otherwise spent on entering the same information again on another site and returns responses in just two minutes. Some of its lenders can even approve your application and send you money the same day.
- Because it’s directly connected to the lender company, the information is the most up to date.
- Monevo uses advanced encryption and new technology to protect your data and keep you secure online.
Monevo is a reputable loan marketplace that connects directly with millions of loan providers worldwide to bring the most up to date personal loan offers from up to 50 lenders. It is usually successful in returning the lowest loan rate, but the customer service and FAQ guidance still need improvement.
8910 University Center Lane Suite 400
San Diego, CA