In a Nutshell
- Matches you with its partners
- Website shows high level of transparency
- Wealth of free tools and resources
- No limit to phone calls from partners
- Has 4 main partners, which is fairly limited
Why Go with DebtConsolidation.com
The main reason to go with DebtConsolidation.com is that it can help you decide which path to take in order to free yourself from debt. You may have credit card or loan debt but be unsure of which form of debt relief is your best option. You might also be unsure which service provider is best for you. DebtConsolidation.com provides tools and resources to help you figure out which form of debt relief is best—and then matches you with a suitable company.
All the features on the DebtConsolidation.com website are completely free of charge. If you agree to use the services of one of its partners, that partner will charge a fee. However, you can use DebtConsolidation.com without committing to using its partners’ services. The DebtConsolidation.com platform offers the following services and resources:
- Debt consolidation loans, through third-party partners
- Debt settlement, through third-party partners
- Credit counseling, through third-party partners
- Free guides on how to get out of debt
- Free debt consolidation calculator
- Free debt analysis
- Guides to things like bankruptcy, budgeting, and credit card debt
The matching service is useful, but not particularly unique. What makes DebtConsolidation.com really stand out from most of its competitors are its free tools and resources. The website is designed well, making it easy to navigate and find the resources you’re looking for. This platform has numerous features that can really help you to understand how to manage your debt and plan getting out of debt. The best thing is that most of the tools don’t even require contact details—you can use them without having to commit to anything.
Here are the top tools and resources you’ll find on the DebtConsolidation.com platform:
- Detailed guides on how to get out of debt. These include guides to credit card debt, debt management, and how to stop creditors from harassing you with constant phone calls.
- Debt consolidation calculator. This shows you how much you’d save by consolidating your credit card debt, auto loan debt, or other types of loan or installment debt into a single, consolidated loan. All you need to do is plug in information about your current interest rate and payments. Almost instantly, the screen will display the details of a new consolidated loan, with the option of toggling your loan balance, payment, interest rate, and term to understand different scenarios.
- Free debt analysis. This one does require your contact details. Just enter your type of debt, amount of debt, and your name, phone number, and email, to have one or more of DebtConsolidation.com’s partners contact you for a free analysis. The analysis is free of charge, but be aware: once you agree to use the partner’s services, there will be a fee.
Types of Debt Covered
It appears that DebtConsolidation.com works mainly with 4 large, nationwide debt relief partners. These are National Debt Relief, Freedom Debt Relief, Lexington Law, and New Era Debt Solutions. By working with multiple partners, DebtConsolidation.com is able to match its users with debt consolidation loans, debt settlement services, and credit counseling. Moreover, because each partner has a different area of expertise, pretty much all types of debt are covered by one or more of the partners.
To speak to one of DebtConsolidation.com’s partners, simply enter your contact details and amount of debt, and the automated system will find the partner that’s most suitable for your needs. Unlike some other matching services, the DebtConsolidation.com website also provides free information about each type of debt relief before you enter your contact details. You’ll find all the relevant info on the same page as the online form.
Here are some examples of the types of debt covered by DebtConsolidation.com’s partners:
- Credit card debt
- Auto loan debt
- Student loan debt
- Other loans
- Installment debt
- Medical bills and services
DebtConsolidation.com’s website is secured by McAfee and Norton. It has the proper level of SSL encryption, protecting you when information runs between your browser and the website. When you share your information with DebtConsolidation.com, this gets shared with its partners who may call you with offers for credit counseling, debt settlement, and other services. This is to be expected, after all DebtConsolidation.com is a matching service. However, it’s important to know this before beginning to use the service.
Help & Support
Compared to other debt relief matching services, DebtConsolidation.com has a strong level of customer support. The website reveals a lot of information about the company, about who’s behind it, and about how it operates. For example, the About page tells us that it was launched by Dan Wesley in 2012. Wesley had the vision of providing an informational website with lots of links and infographics in the one place. In that respect, he appears to have stayed true to his goals. The customer support is very good, judging by online feedback. The company enjoys a strong Trustpilot rating, with 92% of customers rating it as either “excellent” or “good.”
Consolidation Resource, LLC
13014 N. Dale Mabry Hwy. Ste. 211
Tampa, FL 33618