In a Nutshell
- Completely free debt management assistance
- Free online financial education videos
- Lots of online calculators
- Not a direct lender
- Partners have different eligibility requirements
- No 24/7 customer support
Why Go with Debt Consolidation Care
Debt Consolidation Care is a forum that anyone in debt can turn to for advice, assistance, and guidance toward the right debt relief program for them. While there are other debt relief services available, Debt Consolidation Care goes above and beyond. Here are several things we love about this company:
Debt Consolidation Care isn't just another business trying to make a buck. It's a community, and you feel that from the minute you start with this service. That means there are real people to turn to, people who really care and want to help you get out of your tough situation. Many people in the community have been in debt before and can understand your particular pain points personally. This makes the entire experience more comfortable, natural, and smoother. Plus, it gives you a big boost of confidence knowing that others have been in debt and gotten out just fine.
Another thing we loved about Debt Consolidation Care is the convenience of the service. Everything is online, from the debt-to-income ratio calculator to the live chat and community forums. So, you’ll never be dragged down to an office, made to wait in line, or left standing in the cold. Having debt is bad enough, why make it worse?
Range of Services
In addition to being totally free, Debt Consolidation Care is also a big advantage because of how many financial services it offers. Through the help of a competent financial advisor, you can take advantage of things like debt elimination, credit card interest rate reduction, debt consolidation, bill consolidation, and loans. The beauty of this service is that Debt Consolidation Care will help direct you toward the best solution for your particular situation, so you can be on your way to financial freedom as quickly as possible.
Debt Consolidation Care is very simple to work with and can basically get your affairs in order within 3 simple steps:
- First, you go online, sign up, and a consultant will be in touch with you to plan when you can speak more at length.
- Next, you’ll officially kick off your relationship with this company by having a free consultation with a professional debt counselor. This session is meant to get to know your debt situation personally so that Debt Consolidation Care can help you determine the best solution for your needs. This first step is particularly valuable to anyone in debt as it takes all of your finances into consideration, and creates a debt relief plan that is specifically tailored to your situation. And it's totally free.
- If you decide to continue with Debt Consolidation Care, you’ll be able to create a client profile and be given access to the online portal where you can check on your debt progress, see how much more you have to go, and know what steps you’ve already taken toward financial freedom. You’ll also be assigned a personal debt manager who will sit with you through several more sessions, tailoring your monthly budget and debt relief plan.
Your relationship manager can even negotiate with creditors on your behalf, reduce your monthly payments, waive late fees, avoid bankruptcy, and help you avoid aggravating and painful debt collection harassment.
What’s on Offer
- Free financial counseling
- Community support
- Online tools
- Debt consolidation
- Debt management
- Debt relief
- Debt elimination
- Debt reduction
- Bill consolidation
- Debt consolidation loans
Debt Consolidation Care offers loads of tools and features to help ease your situation and resolve your debts. The online calculators make those awkwardly uncomfortable mathematical equations a cinch (and really, who remembers how to even start doing those calculations anyway?!). Debt Consolidation Care offers things like an APR calculator to see exactly how much a loan would cost you, debt reduction calculators to see how much you’ll end up saving, and debt-to-income ratio calculators to see how much of your income needs to go to your current debt.
Additionally, as mentioned previously, the online support community is probably one of the biggest benefits of this service. Debt Consolidation Care gives those who are suffering from financial hardships a place where they can come, be comforted, ask questions in a safe environment where they won’t feel embarrassed or be ridiculed, and get useful advice from financial consultants and real people who have dealt with debt before. This alone is worth its weight in gold (and Debt Consolidation Care is giving it away for free!).
- Tremendous support community
- Debt consolidation calculator
- Credit card payment calculator
- Debt reduction calculator
- Debt-to-income ratio calculator
- APR calculator
- Unsecured loan calculator
Types of Debt Covered
Debt Consolidation Care offers free financial counseling to those suffering from debt of every kind. This includes outstanding loans, credit card debt, student debt, medical bills debt, and pretty much any other type of debt you could come up with.
One thing people love about Debt Consolidation Care is its transparency. Everything about the service is so clearly spelled out and explained. Nothing is hidden behind legalese or convoluted terminology, so you won't understand what's really being said. When it comes to privacy and security, the same holds true. Debt Consolidation Care collects basic information about you, such as name, email address, and the best time to contact you. No information collected will be shared with outside parties.
Additionally, industry-standard electronic, managerial, and physical security measures are in place at all times to ensure the maximum security of your information.
Help & Support
As the entire service is really one big support group, Debt Consolidation Care’s help and support is really top notch. To begin with, it offers phone, email, live chat, and call back services during normal business hours from 9am to 6pm PT. So, you can really get in touch with customer support in whatever way you are most comfortable.
In addition, Debt Consolidation Care is structured as a debt management community where people in debt can reach out to others who have either been there and made their way to debt freedom or are currently going through the same struggles.
Having first-hand experience, these community members offer sound advice about every aspect of the debt management process, making the Debt Consolidation Care community support an invaluable tool for anyone looking for debt relief.
301 W. 11th St. Unit E
Reno, NV 89503