In a Nutshell
- Fast approval (typically within 48 hours, sometimes less)
- Online application
- Not a direct lender, so no control over terms
- Minimal information is provided on the website
First Choice Auto Loan Overview
First Choice Auto Loan has numerous benefits including a fast, online application, easy approval criteria, and a sizable lender network. The platform is an excellent option for anyone in need of a new set of wheels.
The First Choice Auto Loan application process is fast, and because First Choice Auto Loan works with so many lenders, options abound. First Choice Auto Loan is not a direct lender and does not dictate loan terms. These are under the purview of the lenders in the First Choice Auto Loan network. Additionally, there is no information about the lender network on the website, so if you’re looking for a tried and tested brand name, you might want to look elsewhere.
On the other hand, First Choice Auto Loan is extremely flexible regarding borrower qualifications and is an excellent choice for those who have struggled to be approved in the past.
- People with bad credit
- People with no credit
- People who seek a rapid and smooth application process
First Choice Auto Loan Features
First Choice Auto Loan has two features that differentiate it from the competition. The first is speed. You can be approved for an auto loan the same day, sometimes within minutes. You could even have a new car parked in your driveway on the same day.
The second feature is a flexible approval rating. Many lenders will not work with applicants who have poor credit scores or no credit history. With First Choice Auto Loan, if you have been refused financing from other lenders or traditional banks, you can be confident that you’ll receive financing here.
First Choice Auto Loan provides a useful calculator showing how much your monthly payments will be based on the length of the loan and the APR. You can also calculate how much you should borrow based on the monthly payment that you can afford.
First Choice Auto Loan has a brief and straightforward online application process. You can receive pre-approval within the same day, and you could be driving your new car in less than 48 hours. Here are the application steps for a First Choice Auto Loan:
- Complete the online application form. It asks for some basic information such as your name, address, date of birth, and phone number. The application requests your Social Security number, residential status (do you own a home, do you have a monthly mortgage, etc.), employment status (are you currently employed, by whom, your monthly income). These are standard questions that any loan provider will ask. The application should take two minutes at most.
- Next, First Choice Auto Loan sends your application form to lenders. This step saves you the effort of identifying those lenders that will approve you for a loan. First Choice Auto Loan scours its massive network and pairs you with the most suitable lenders. You should receive approval within the same or next business day.
- Once you accept the loan conditions, you are ready to visit a dealer with your pre-approval from the lender or dealer you’ve been paired with and drive home your new ride.
First Choice Auto Loan’s entire process is super-fast, super-easy, and super-convenient. The platform can spare you days of frustration.
Loan Types and Terms
Since First Choice Auto Loan is not a direct lender, it cannot guarantee your loan rates or terms. The rates you receive are determined by a variety of factors such as your credit score, how much money you require, and what type of vehicle you want to purchase.
First Choice Auto Loans generally works with a huge range of applicants and has flexible requirements.
First Choice Auto Loan does not control the loan terms or the exact length of the repayment plan you qualify for. Typically, repayment terms will depend on your creditworthiness, income, and the car model you want to buy.
How Safe Is It?
First Choice Auto Loan uses 256-bit encryption across the entire site, so your information is always safe. Additionally, First Choice Auto Loan only shares your information with the trusted lenders you are partnered with. Finally, all data is stored on secure servers with firewalls, token authentication, monitoring technology, adaptive analysis of network traffic, and other industry-standard security protocols.
Help & Support
You can reach support via telephone. Also, First Choice Auto Loan has a social media presence and can be reached via Facebook.
How First Choice Auto Loan Compares
First Choice Auto Loan offers bad credit and no credit borrowers financing options. With a quick and easy online application form, you can be approved for a loan in as little as one day. Bottom line, if you’re looking for fast, easy, and flexible financing, First Choice Auto Loan is an excellent choice.
1000 Woodville Rd,