In a Nutshell
- Fast approval (within 48 hours generally, sometimes less)
- Online application
- Not a direct lender, so no control over terms
- No information given on the website
Partner at a Glance
|Loan types||Auto loans, bad credit vehicle purchasing, lease buyout, refinancing|
|Loan amount||Up to $35,000|
|Repayment terms||24-72 months|
|Minimum credit score||none|
|Best for||Low or no credit applicants|
First Choice Auto Loan has a ton of benefits going for it including a fast, online application, easy approval criteria, and tons of lenders to work with, making it a great option for anyone in need of a new set of wheels. Check out what else First Choice Auto Loan has to offer you, what the downsides of this company are, and how it compares when put up against the competition.
The entire process is fast, and because First Choice Auto Loan works with so many lenders, your options abound. Of course, as it's not lending directly, First Choice Auto Loan doesn’t call the shots. So, your loan terms aren’t being dictated by this company, but rather by the lenders First Choice Auto Loan has partnered with. Additionally, there is no information about the actual company on the website, so if you’re looking for a tried and tested brand name, you might want to look somewhere else.
On the other hand, First Choice Auto Loan is extremely flexible with its qualifications, so if approval has been an issue for you in the past, this is the perfect address for you.
- People with bad credit
- People with no credit
- People who like things to move quickly and smoothly
First Choice Auto Loan has 2 incredible features that put it above the competition. Firstly, speed. You can get approved for an auto loan the same day, sometimes within minutes. From there, you can go to a dealership and drive away with the car you want just hours later. The whole thing is so fast, you might not even realize it’s done until you’re back home with a new car parked in your driveway.
The other benefit that makes First Choice Auto Loan really stand out is its flexible approval rating. Many lenders will not work with applicants who have poor credit scores or no credit history, but First Choice Auto Loan does. That means even if you’ve had trouble getting approval in the past from other lenders or traditional banks, you can apply to First Choice Auto Loan with confidence that you’ll find approval.
First Choice Auto Loan also has useful calculators that will let you calculate exactly how much your monthly payments will be based on how long you take out the loan for and your given APR. You can also calculate how much of a loan you can really afford to take out based on how much you can pay back each month.
First Choice Auto Loan has a simple online application process, and what’s even better is how fast the whole thing works. You could get pre-approval as early as the same day, so you could be driving your new car in less than 48 hours. That’s fast. This is how First Choice Auto Loan breaks it down:
- Fill out the online application form. It’s got some basic questions like your name, address, date of birth, and phone number. The application also asks you more detailed questions like Social Security number, residential status (do you own a home, do you have a monthly mortgage, etc.), employment status (are you currently employed, by whom, what is your monthly income, etc.). These are standard questions that any loan provider will want the answers to. All in all, this stage should take you about 2 minutes at most.
- Next, First Choice Auto Loan sends out your application form to the relevant lenders. This is an important step that saves you a lot of time trying to figure out which lenders will approve you for a loan. Instead of you sending the application to dozens of potential lenders, First Choice Auto Loan runs it through a massive network and pairs you with the most suitable options. You’ll likely receive approval within the same or next business day.
- Accept the loan conditions, and you are ready to purchase your car. Go to a dealer with your pre-approval from the lender or dealer you’ve been paired with, and drive home in your new ride.
The take away from this is speed. First Choice Auto Loan makes the entire process super fast, easy, and convenient, saving you days and even weeks of frustration. Big points for that.
Loan Types and Terms
Since First Choice Auto Loan is not a direct lender, it cannot guarantee any rates or the terms of your loan. The rates you receive will be determined by a variety of factors like your credit score, how much money you are asking to take out, and what type of vehicle you want to purchase.
What we can tell you is that First Choice Auto Loan generally works with a huge range of applicants and has flexible qualifications.
As stated above, First Choice Auto Loan does not control the terms of the auto loan, so it will not be able to tell you exactly how long of a repayment plan you’ll be able to get either. Typically, you can expect repayment terms ranging from 24 to 72 months depending on your creditworthiness, income, and the car model you are looking to buy.
How Safe Is It?
First Choice Auto Loan uses 256-bit encryption across the entire site, so your information is always safe. Additionally, First Choice Auto Loan only shares your information with the trusted lenders that it has partnered with to get you the auto loan you are looking for. Finally, all data is stored on secure servers with firewalls, token authentication, monitoring technology, adaptive analysis of network traffic, and other industry standard security protocols to ensure that everything remains private.
Help & Support
You can reach support via telephone. Also, First Choice Auto Loan has a great social media presence, so you can get in touch via Facebook as well.
How First Choice Auto Loan Compares
|First Choice Auto Loan||AutoPay||MyAutoLoans|
|APR||From 0.99%||From 1.99%||2.49%-24.90%|
|Minimum credit score||None||600||550|
|Loan amounts||Up to $35,000||Up to $100,000||Up to $120,000|
|Loan term||24-72 months||24-84 months||24 to 72 months|
|Best for||Bad or no credit applicants||People who want competitive rates||Applicants who want to compare options|
First Choice Auto Loan offers bad credit and no credit borrowers an option where there was none before. With a fast and easy online application form, you can have your approval in as little as one day, so you just can’t beat the speed with which these guys work. Bottom line, if you’re looking for fast, easy, and flexible, First Choice Auto Loan is your go-to.
1000 Woodville Rd,